Deep Silver and developer Clever Beans revealed today more details of the DLC roadmap for the recently released Gods Will Fall.
The developers plan to release a plethora of downloadable content during Q2 and Q3 of this year, each content updateÂ willÂ include a new level and God encounter, plus new gear, skills, and warrior cosmetic items. An additional weapon classÂ willÂ be included in each of the first two content drops. ThereÂ willÂ also be some new features added to the overworld. The DLC contentÂ willÂ automatically update for those who haveÂ GodsÂ WillÂ FallÂ –Â Valiant Edition.
In Q2 Clever BeansÂ willÂ release free content – Dolmen Depths – via an update. Delve into a mysterious underworld of the Dolmen Depths and fight to bring a long-lost warrior back from the beyond and into your own party. Battle through a new, procedurally generated dungeon environment that’s brimming with enemies, desperate to keep the dead where they belong.
Here’s an overview of the upcoming content:
- Three New GodsÂ â€“ Enter and battle your way through three new infernal god realms. Each of these uncharted hellscapes, inhabited by abominable swarms of minions, will be a grueling test to your mettle.
- New Weapon ClassesÂ â€“ Play as two new barbarous warrior types, each with their own unique death-dealing style of combat.
- New ItemsÂ â€“ A windfall of new gear and provisions to aid your clan in battle and turn the tides of war.
- New SkillsÂ â€“ New methods of the melee to further expand your warriorsâ€™ combat system and ensure the apt champion is chosen for the battle that lies ahead.
- Overworld ExtrasÂ â€“ As you traverse the tranquil overworld, keep your eyes peeled and unearth the hidden secrets now spread across this serene landscape.
- Warriorsâ€™ GarbÂ â€“ Suit up your clan in the finest battle-ready attire and headgear for extra swagger as they enter the fray.
Gods Will Fall is available now for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, and Stadia.