The fascinating thing about this week isn’t the games that are releasing, as much as the way they’re releasing. These include Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes being a rare Switch to other platform port, with The Witcher 3 and Overwatch being the usual ports to Switch and Children of Morta being a delightful PC to console port. It makes for an interesting contrast, especially for those who haven’t experienced these titles.
Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes is a rather interesting experience. Divisive reviews aside, it’s a rather simple game that is built around weird and different ideas. Joining it is The Witcher 3 on Switch. Even if we don’t see Cyberpunk 2077 release on there, it’s an impressive feat for them to accomplish. Another equally unexpected port is the extremely popular competitive shooter Overwatch. Despite some talks of protest due to some recent choices, it looks to be a fun way to play, even if it isn’t the best experience.
On the other end we finally have the console release of Children of Morta. This action RPG has plenty of charm and is sure to be a delight for those who enjoy the genre or want a story driven experience.
And, for those not initially wowed, you can find the full list below:
- >Connect (PC)
- Detective Solitaire Butler Story (PC)
- Overwatch (Switch)
- The Witcher 3 (Switch)
- Children Of Morta (PS4/Switch/XBO)
- Earth Defense Force Iron Rain (PC)
- The Baldurâ€™s Gate Enhanced Edition Pack (PS4/Switch/XBO)
- The Ninja Saviors: Return Of The Warriors (PS4/Switch)
- Zombieland: Double Tap – Road Trip (PS4/Switch/PC/XBO)
- Little Town Hero (Switch)
- Planet Destroyer (PC)
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes (PS4/PC)
- Rabi-Ribi (Switch)
- Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Complete Edition (Switch/PC)
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville (PS4/PC/XBO)
- AeternoBlade II (XBO)