Stadia is the streaming solution of Google where players can stream any games available via the Cloud. With titles like Destiny 2, Borderlands 3, and Doom Eternal, players who would like a cheaper alternative to play their games without paying too much money on consoles can purchase Stadia when it releases later this year.
Here’s an overview of the game, via CD Projekt Red:
â– The Role-Playing Game of the Dark Future
About the Game
In 2077, America is in pieces. Megacorps control life in all its aspects from the top floors of their sky-high fortresses. Down below, drug-pushing gangs, dirty-tech hustlers, and slingers of illicit braindances run the streets. The world in between is where decadence, sex, and pop culture mix with violent crime, extreme poverty, and the unattainable promise of the American Dream.
In a world where you have no future, what matters is that you control who you are. To survive and protect your independence, you modify your body with advanced cyberware and take jobs others would never dare. You choose to live free, bound by no systems or controlsâ€”the only rules you obey are your own. Because youâ€™re a Cyberpunk.
In Cyberpunk 2077 you play as Vâ€”a hired gun on the rise and you just got your first serious contract. In a world of cyberenhanced street warriors, tech-savvy netrunners, and corporate lifehackers, today you take your first step towards becoming an urban legend.
â– Become a street mercenary of the futureâ€¦
Create a hero able to survive in Americaâ€™s most dangerous megacity.
- Create Your Own Cyberpunk Your name is V, and you can be anyone you want to be. Cyberpunk 2077 will feature full character customization, with gender, appearance, and personal background all affecting the shape of your game. As you progress. youâ€™ll develop skills in urban warfare and network hacking, as well as modify your body with cyberware like infra-red eyes or neural reflex boosters.
- Fluid Class System â€“ Become a Netrunner. Techie or Solo.. or a mix of all three. Cyberpunk 2077 doesnâ€™t impose any player roles and allows all available classes.
- See Night City Through Your Eyes â€“ Cyberpunk 2077 brings first-person perspective back to the role-playing genre. Deep narrative immersion is a key design priority, and youâ€™ll experience the story of the gameâ€™s protagonist entirely through their eyes.
- Interactive Dialogue Control â€“ Youâ€™re a participant, an agent, not an observer. Cyberpunk 2077 features an interactive dialogue system that gives players maximum control during conversationsâ€”comment on an uncooperative characterâ€™s tattoo to please them, or end a conversation early with a well-placed bullet. The choice is always yours.
- Game Noir â€“ With its mature approach to storytelling, Cyberpunk 2077 adopts elements of noir cinema and inserts them into the future of video games. Without a clear definition of whatâ€™s good or evil, in Cyberpunk 2077 youâ€™ll make hard choices to define yourself in a city that wants to bring you to your knees.
â– â€¦and enter the most decadent megacityâ€¦
Night City is a playground for dreamers, an urbarn jungle that offers luxury excessâ€¦ or a bullet to the brain if you mess with the corporations.
- Go Anywhere, Do Anything â€“ Cyberpunk 2077 is fully open-world, which means Night City is yours for the taking â€“ if youâ€™re prepared. With 6 distinct districts to explore, hundreds of buildings and thousands rooms to enter, and dozens of miles of roads to hit, there are always places to be and things to do.
- Youâ€™re Worth What You Have â€“ The world of cyberpunks is all about your gear. Wear designer clothes, buy (or steal) cars, and acquire black market military tech to help you during your missions. Then use blood money to invest in properties all around the city.
- Jack In, Run the Net â€“ Night City is fully connected and offers countless cyberspace access terminals. As you explore the Net, youâ€™ll discover layers of hidden systems, firewalls, and security programs deployed to fry your brain. During missions, youâ€™ll clash with hostile netrunners defending corporate megabuildingsâ€”both in cyberspace and in the real world.
â– â€¦to uncover itâ€™s dirtiest secrets.
Story-driven and action-packed,Â Cyberpunk 2077â€˜s cinematic plot was written to provide a rich and robust single-player experience. Offering dozens of hours of main arc quests and lots of additional activities like side quests and Street Stories, the game is a good fit for both hardcore completionists and gamers who like to focus on instant action. Featuring CD Projekt REDâ€™s trademark storytelling system driven by choice and consequence, inÂ Cyberpunk 2077Â players navigate the streets of Night City along strongly contrasting paths to arrive at one of a range of story outcomes.
Cyberpunk 2077 will be available for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on April 16, 2020. While the game is coming to Stadia, no release date has been announced.
Check out the new trailer below: