From the patch notes that they have released, one of the things that has been implemented in the new patch are improvements to strategic approach.
Here’s the complete patch notes:
Improvements to Strategic Approaches
- Adjusted the efficiency and Spirit Emblem cost of the following to encourage usage and diversity of approach:
- Prosthetic Tools: â€œLazulite Sacred Flame,â€ â€œLoaded Axeâ€ series, â€œSparking Axe,â€ â€œLazulite Axeâ€
- Combat Arts: â€œAshina Cross,â€ â€œDragon Flash,â€ â€œOne Mind,â€ â€œFloating Passage,â€ â€œSpiral Cloud Passage,â€ â€œMortal Draw,â€ â€œEmpowered Mortal Drawâ€
- Items: â€œSpiritfallâ€ series
- Reduced the Posture damage dealt by the first hit of the Combat Arts â€œSenpou Leaping Kicksâ€ and â€œHigh Monkâ€ as it was causing more damage than intended in certain cases. Posture damage dealt in the latter-half of the combo has been increased.
- Increased the Poison build-up dealt by the Prosthetic Tool â€œSabimaruâ€ against enemies that were intended to be weak against it.
- Increased the drop rate of â€œDivine Confettiâ€ for Fencers in Ashina Castle.
- Adjusted loading screen tips and tutorial text, as well as adding new text.
- Slightly reduced Posture and Vitality of Blazing Bull in order to improve game pacing and balance time in combat.
- Lowered the price of information sold by Anayama the Peddler.
- The Chained Ogre inside Ashina Castle is now Red Eyed.
- Fixed a bug where â€œGokanâ€™s Sugarâ€ and â€œGokanâ€™s Spiritfallâ€ were not mitigating player Posture damage taken while guarding or deflecting enemy attacks.
- Fixed a bug where system crashes could cause save data to become corrupted on PC.
- Fixed a bug where certain enemies would sometimes stop attacking the player.
- Fixed a bug where certain actions could not be performed after reconfiguring the controls.
- Fixed certain bugs that were allowing the player to access unexpected areas, which could result in becoming unable to obtain items or make further progress.
- Fixed cases of certain text being displayed incorrectly.
- Improved stability.
- Improved performance.
- Other various bug fixes.
Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.