Now that Devil May Cry 5 has finally released, it will take you about ten to twelve hours to complete the game under normal difficulty. Once you finish the twenty missions available and see how the story ended, it’s time to ask yourself – what are the things to do after finishing the game?
Well, there are a lot of things to do right after finishing the game and we will tell you what they are:
- Unlock of All Skills – Keep grinding for Red Orbs in previous missions to unlock all of the remaining skills, you still have not unlocked for the character.
- Locate all Secret Missions – There are over ten secret missions available in the game. If at some point you are missing a few of them, go back to the previous stages and look for them. When you complete a Secret Mission, you will unlock different kinds of orbs.
- Max out the Vitality and Devil Trigger bar – Since there will be several difficulty modes that gets unlocked one after another, make sure to max out your vitality and devil trigger bar. Search all of the maps for the orbs and max them all out.
- Experience a Much Harder Difficulty Mode – Right after you finish the game, don’t settle with just the Devil Hunter mode. There are other modes that you can unlock to even challenge yourselves such as the Son of Sparda mode, the Dante Must Die mode, Heaven or Hell mode, or the ultimate Hell or Hell mode.
- Prepare for Bloody Palace – The Bloody Palace from previous Devil May Cry games make a return in Devil May Cry 5. In the Bloody Palace mode, you will be given with one life and your mission is to survive as long as you can as make your way through the many missions n the game.