2K Games has now released a new patch for WWE 2K19 on the PC PS4 and Xbox One platforms. The patch is to support the upcoming New Moves DLC pack as well as several other improvements.
It’s not an entirely huge update, but it fixes several minor issues that WWE 2K19 had before. The official patch notes were revealed via the game’s forums. You can read all of the details posted down below.
- The proper menu displays when using a Superstar unlocked via VC and assigning them a custom title in a show. Also, the title will no longer soft crash when attempting to load into the edited show.
- No additional manager will appear when customizing a normal match with managers and then switching to another Superstar with two managers.
- Fixed issue with normal matches with managers when the target menu would appear when selecting participants for an entrance run-in. The target menu no longer appears, and if a match participant is selected for a normal match with managers, their opponent will be automatically the target of the entrance run-in.
- Fixed soft crash when using some specific side plate designs in a custom title and then assigning that title to a Superstar with custom side plates.
- Fixed issue with players not receiving a new move when purchasing from the store and closing out of the game during the loading screen immediately after. Now players that do this will retain their VC and are free to purchase that move again if they like.
- Players are now able to reverse the A.I.’s signature and finisher after a comeback has been successfully performed in the Million Dollar Tower.
WWE 2K19 is available for you to play right now on the PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. More DLC is expected to come out in the new year.