For Switch owners wanting for a lax game to play early next year while waiting for the big hitters to come, definitely consider this one as it’s only $19.99.
Here’s a quick overview of the upcoming Switch game via its publisher, Graffiti Games:
Double CrossÂ is an exciting action adventure game that has players using a special sling mechanic for a diversity of movements, fighting against an array of enemies and platforming their way across distinct universes in order to solve a multidimensional mystery. Players take on the role of Zahra, an agent of R.I.F.T. whose job it is to maintain peace and order between all dimensions. As Zahra, players can collect a rare element called Upgradium to customize their character abilities such as equipping Zahra with permanent fighting moves, stronger attacks and other valuable skills needed to save the multiverse.
Sheâ€™s going to need them because a recent attack on R.I.F.T. headquarters has players gather clues in a robust investigation system to bring themselves one step closer to finding the identity of R.I.F.T.â€™s attacker.
- A unique â€œProton Slingerâ€ mechanic that allows diversity of movement throughout levels and the ability to grab and throw objects and enemies.
- Varied and upgradeable attacks and combos that have players using martial arts moves, fireballs and other special attacks.
- Collect a rare element called Upgradium to customize Zahraâ€™s abilities such as equipping her with permanent fighting moves, stronger attacks and other valuable skills.
- Uniquely-developed levels that force players to use different mechanics to get through the levels.
- Freedom to choose what order to play the levels.
- An intricate story engages players as they solve an interdimensional mystery with a diverse cast of characters.
- Visual novel elements to help players solve the greatest mystery in the multiverse.
- Slick 2D HD art that draws upon traditional gaming and anime style.
Double Cross will be available for the Nintendo Switch on January 10, 2019 for only $19.99.