As we are nearing the release of Darksiders 3, THQ Nordic released today a new trailer titled ‘Horse with No Name’.
Literally, Fury’s horse in Darksiders 3 has a name and its called Rampage. Fans of the franchise will see more of Fury’s horse in the game when it launches on November 27 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Here’s an overview of Darksiders 3 via THQ Nordic:
Return to an apocalyptic Earth in Darksiders III, a hack-n-slash Action Adventure where players assume the role of FURY in her quest to hunt down and dispose of the Seven Deadly Sins. The most unpredictable and enigmatic of the Four Horsemen, FURY must succeed where many have failed â€“ to bring balance to the forces that now ravage Earth. Darksiders III is the long-anticipated, third chapter in the critically-acclaimed Darksiders franchise.
- Play as FURY – a mage who must rely on her whip and magic to restore the balance between good and evil on Earth!
- Harness FURYâ€™s magic to unleash her various forms â€“ each granting her access to new weapons, moves and traversal abilities.
- Explore an open-ended, living, free-form game world in which FURY moves back and forth between environments to uncover secrets while advancing the story.
- Defeat the Seven Deadly Sins and their servants who range from mystical creatures to degenerated beings.
- Sit in awe of Darksiders signature art style â€“ expansive post-apocalyptic environments that take the player from the heights of heaven to the depths of hell, dilapidated by war and decay and overrun by nature.
As we are a few days away, fans can still pre-order the game and receive exclusive bonuses such as Bonus Armor Skin. IN addition, the Deluxe Edition has an extra pre-order discount if done via Steam.
We are currently playing Darksiders 3 and we should have our review coverage by Monday, November 26. Stay tuned!
Watch the trailer below:
If you have played Darksiders I or II before, definitely put this on your list as it’s the continuation to the award winning franchise.