The Pokemon Company and Nintendo announced today that fans who will be purchasing Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Let’s Go, Eevee! will be able to challenge ‘Master Trainer’.
As soon as you become the Pokemon League Champion in the Kanto region, the game doesn’t simply end there. Players will have an opportunity to roam across the Kanto Region once again and find the Master Trainers who are dedicated to training a particular species of Pokemon. Accordingly, there is a Master Trainer for every Pokemon species in the Kanto region.
On your quest to hunt these Master Trainers, you will see an image of each of their favorite Pokemon displayed above their head. Battling a Master trainer will put your skills and strength into a real test since items cannot be used in battle.
Players who emerges victorious from the battle can leave with that Master Trainer’s title. These titles can be used when playing Link Battles where other players can see them.
Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! will be available exclusively for Nintendo Switch on November 16. As always check back with us near the release date for our coverage and review.
Check out the trailer below:
New to Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu and Let’s Go, Eevee? Here’s an overview of the game via Nintendo:
Use a throwing motion to catch PokÃ©mon in the wild with either one Joy-Conâ„¢ controller or PokÃ© Ballâ„¢ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life. Share your adventure with family or friends in 2-player action using a second Joy-Con or PokÃ© Ball Plus (sold separately). You can even connect to the PokÃ©monâ„¢ GO app* using a compatible smartphone to bring over PokÃ©mon originally discovered in the Kanto region!
Explore the diverse and vibrant region of Kanto! True-to-size wild PokÃ©mon roam around in the game, so catch them like a real PokÃ©mon Trainer by using motion, timing, and a well-placed PokÃ© Ballâ„¢. Go on a stroll with your favorite PokÃ©mon in your PokÃ© Ball Plus! Connect your game directly to PokÃ©mon GO* to receive Kanto region PokÃ©mon.
- Become a top PokÃ©mon Trainer on an adventure with Pikachu!
- Encounter PokÃ©monâ„¢ in the Kanto region
- Play the entire game with a single Joy-Conâ„¢ controller or use the PokÃ© Ballâ„¢ Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Take your PokÃ©mon for a stroll in your PokÃ© Ballâ„¢ Plus
- Play a PokÃ©mon adventure together cooperatively anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Conâ„¢ controller or PokÃ© Ballâ„¢ Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Use PokÃ© Ballâ„¢ Plus to connect with the PokÃ©monâ„¢ GO* app on compatible smartphones to catch Kanto region PokÃ©mon
- Connect PokÃ© Ballâ„¢ Plus to the PokÃ©monâ„¢ GO* app to catch PokÃ©mon in the real world and gather items from PokÃ© Stops without viewing your smartphone screenâ€”meanwhile, carry PokÃ©mon fromÂ PokÃ©monâ„¢: Let’s Go, Pikachu!Â orÂ PokÃ©monâ„¢: Let’s Go, Eevee!