Torn Banner Studios has announced it’s latest DLC content, Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior.
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior is a massive expansion pack for the best First-Person Slasher, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare. Featuring fiercely competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. Players choose from a range of classes and weapons that hack, slash, stab, bash, draw and burn the enemy in order to survive.Â Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior will bring the most iconic warriors from the ancient world, epic new environments and all new game modes to the already expansive base game content.
Key Features of the pack include:
- All new classes including: Samurais, Spartans, Vikings, Knights, Ninjas and Pirates.
- Faster, more diverse game play makes Chivalry 1st person melee combat even more intense .
- Each warrior has a unique arsenal and abilities, which promotes more variety in play styles and forces players to adapt their strategy to the situation.
- All new weapons and animations.
- 6 new environments, playable in many different game modes.
- New Game mode “Multi-team” – up to 6 teams at once.
- Track your skills and stats in the new player profile screen.
Chivalry: Deadliest Warrior, costs Â£11.99/$14.99 and is available through Steam.Â Pre-purchasing now will grant you access to the beta, and the content is officially released on the 14th of November. Sharpen your axes, because it’s going to get messy!