2K and Gearbox have come forward and confirmed the existence of Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition. The re-release is coming packed with over $100 worth of content, but fortunately you’ll only need to pay $59.99 to experience it all.
Here’s what comes with the GOTY edition:
- Borderlands 2 Main Game
- Captain Scarlett and her Pirateâ€™s Booty
- Mr. Torgueâ€™s Campaign of Carnage
- Sir Hammerlockâ€™s Big Game Hunt
- Tiny Tinaâ€™s Assault on Dragon Keep
- Creature Slaughter Dome
- Gaige, the Mechromancer Character Class
- Gearbox Gun Pack
- Golden Key
- Vault Hunterâ€™s Relic
- Krieg, the Psycho Character Class
- Collectorâ€™s Edition Heads and Skins
- Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 1
Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition will launch on October 8th in North America and October 11th everywhere else. If you haven’t given this wonderful co-op experience a chance yet, there’s never been a better time.