Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army, the possible surprise from Rebellion, has been outed prematurely by Steam. A new listing has appeared for the PC-exclusive stand-alone expansion, describing it as a co-op campaign that “only a Sniper Elite with nerves of steel and a steady aim stands a chance against Hitlerâ€™s Nazi Zombie Army!”
As DSOGaming points out, the logo shown on Steam matches the Rebllion’s current teaser, which you can see above. Get the rundown on the key features below:
A Heart-stopping New Campaign
- Battle through blood-drenched levels in a Berlin overrun by Hitlerâ€™s supernatural forces.
- Adapt to harrowing new enemies â€“ occult commanders, roof-jumping snipers, undead suicide infantry and worse…
- Test your sniping skills under extreme pressure, keep your cool, and keep a boomstick handy â€“ just in case.
- For the first time in Sniper Elite history, battle your way through a campaign built for up to four players.
- Fight back-to-back with a German officer, a scientist and a Russian soldier.
- Work together or face annihilation â€“ plan your positions, set your traps and make your stand.
- See every putrid lung burst, every rotten bone shatter with the return of Sniper Elite’s acclaimed X-Ray â€˜kill camâ€™.
- Experience the genre-best sniping ballistics and precise controls that made the series a best-seller.
- Take into account gravity, wind, velocity, stability and more under the pressure of the zombie onslaught. You don’t want to miss.
Share the Terror With Four Player Co-op
New Enemies. Same Award-winning Sniping
Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army has a current promotional pre-purchase price of $11.99 (regular price: $14.99) which will last until the game’s release date, February 28th. Check back soon for Rebellion’s official announcement.